Facilitator: Ndoda Kheswa
Format: Blended pre-recorded and live interactive sessions
Duration: 6 hour
Key topics to be covered:
- Gain the foundational skill set required to write computer programs.
- Learn how to write interactive, graphical computer programs from an introductory level in a real programming language.
- Develop an understanding of computer networks, operating systems, algorithms, database systems, web and mobile app development.
Key topics to be covered
- Software Engineering (Java and Python)
- Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services)
- Database design
- Mobile App Development
Who is this course for?
- Students who need to master basic programming skills in an objective-oriented programming language.
- This course is also suitable for trainee programmers who may have little, to no in-depth knowledge of programming.
- Individuals who wish to pursue a career in software development, are interested in designing, implementing and maintaining systems and have a passion for creating solutions to problems
Computer Programming career opportunities include:
- Program Developer
- IT Project Manager
- Systems Programmer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Consultant
- Software Tester
To obtain a Certificate of Completion, you will be required to complete the assessment process which consists of an online exam at the end of the course.