Facilitator: Mzoxolo Gulwa
Format: Blended pre-recorded and live interactive sessions
Duration: 3 Months
Call centre employees who know how to handle a great variety of situations are an asset to any organisation. This course is aimed at teaching would-be call centre agents and customer facing individuals and staff the knowledge, skills and competencies required to increase customer satisfaction within a call centre. The aim is to enhance customer service skills and ultimately boost sales.
Learning Outcomes and Benefits
- Improve your knowledge of human relations and customer service
- Better understand the needs of the customer
- Identify different types of buying motivations
- Define and understand call centre strategies
- Skills to enhance speech and communication, key listening skills and the ability to question
- Master voice control including tone, cadence, and pitch
- Understanding the full use of the telephone equipment
- Sound knowledge of effective telephone techniques
- Negotiation skills
To obtain a Certificate of Completion, you will be required to complete the assessment process which consists of an online exam at the end of the course.
Who is this course for?
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill
- School leavers and other job hunters looking for newer options and job availability
Career Opportunities after completing this course
- Call Centre Agent
- Customer Service Consultant
- Helpdesk Consultant