Facilitator: Thuthuka Ntuli
Format: Blended Pre-recorded and Live Interactive sessions
Number of Credits: 149
Duration: 12 Months
Price: R12 000
This qualification is intended for persons who wish to start, operate, manage and grow a new small to medium business venture. Learners attempting this qualification will be equipped with a variety of technical, business managerial and personal skills and strategies to help them succeed in the creation and sustenance of a business.
The successful learner will develop a sound foundation for the application of these skills and
knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and create a new venture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within a market economy.
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership and management.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is intended for persons who wish to start, operate, manage and grow a new small to medium business venture.
Learning assumed to be in place:
- Communication at NQF Level 3 (High School, Grade 11)
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3 (High School, Grade 11)
The purpose of the qualification is achieved via demonstration of competence in terms of the exit
level outcomes, which in turn are a function of the associated unit standards. Summative
assessment will take place after completing the training, for each module. Candidates will be
assessed in an integrative manner per exit level outcome according to the qualification rules. All
assessment evidence will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS).
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
This qualification can be achieved wholly or in part through Recognition of Prior Learning in terms of the defined exit level outcomes and/or individual unit standards.