Facilitator: Kashmita Daya
Duration: 1 hour
Self- management is the lifelong process of achieving meaningful personal goals, in each of the various dimensions of self, through the development of inherent talents and skills based upon sound values. Self-management is based on the view that before you can effectively manage others, you must first be able to manage yourself. To manage yourself you must first understand yourself.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the connection between self-awareness and success.
- Learn how to become more self-aware in order to develop yourself personally and enhance career progression.
- Identify the behaviours, skills and knowledge that exemplify good self-management in the workplace.
- Learn how to manage stress levels in your personal and professional space.
- Take back control of who and what you allow to influence you (and master your destiny).
- Practical ways to identify and release fears, triggers, negative emotions and negative self talk.
- Have a plan of action to develop your self- awareness.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to be more mindful in daily life and fully aware, awake, and alive!
- Anyone who wants more peace, happiness, and confidence.
- Those wanting to expand their awareness, consciousness and have a daily reference to stay on track on their career and business journey.
- Anyone who wants more success in their relationships with others.
This course includes:
- 1 hours on-demand video
- Two articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Attendance certificate