Duration: 4 hours
Price: R1 899
The New Managers Foundation course focuses on developing the skills and knowledge of a newly appointed manager, to further enhance management and leadership abilities. With this essential management training, managers will gain the confidence and capabilities required to respond effectively to current and future business challenges.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Interpret and understand the changing environment of business in the context of first-line management
- Demonstrate an understanding of the strategic direction and how their specific roles contribute towards the attainment of set objectives.
- Develop self-awareness in terms of own leadership, team and managerial competencies
- Apply basic principles and practices to enhance managerial decision making
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Plan short and long-term goals, define work objectives and delegate effectively
Key topics to be covered
- Nature and scope of management
- Planning for effective delivery
- Business Communication
- Organising for optimal performance
- Effective leadership
- Management control and personal growth.
Who is this course for?
This course is best suited to supervisors, team leaders, aspiring managers or those taking on management roles for the first time.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 6 editable templates
- Full lifetime access