Duration: 1.5 hours
Persuading people to do what you want them to do, resolving day-to-day conflicts, negotiating agreements and influence senior managers are all skills we require. In this session individuals will have an opportunity to learn some fundamentals of negotiation
By the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Develop a process for conflict resolution
- Understand the fundamentals of a negotiation
- Discover their negotiation style and how it communicates into negotiation outcomes
Key topics to be covered
- What are the causes of conflict and how do they lead us into negotiation?
- What are the non-negotiables for a successful negotiation?
- Negotiation styles
- Communication in negotiations
Who is this course for?
This course is best suited to individuals, teams and management who are interested in building their conflict resolution and negotiation skills
This course includes:
- 2 hours of recorded sessions
- Conflict resolution styles survey
- PDF hints and tips document