Duration: 1 hour
As today’s business landscape becomes increasingly global, organisations need leaders who can operate effectively from anywhere in the world. Leading Virtual Teams is designed to build the skills of virtual collaboration and teamwork. It covers issues around the use of virtual meeting technology, including a comprehensive survey of meeting software, user advice and recommendations. But, the primary focus of this course is on the human side, the skills of facilitating and participating in virtual teams.
While it is important for all team leaders and facilitators to develop good meeting facilitation skills, there are unique challenges when team members are not co-located. This course addresses those challenges and provides advice based on the available research and the instructor’s many years of experience facilitating virtual meetings.
- Develop the skills to manage virtual teams
- Build a high trust, high performing virtual team
- Design an action plan to optimize team effectiveness
- Maintain team performance through key collaborative relationships
- Facilitate teams using effective communication technologies
- Create communication protocols for their virtual team
- Manage virtual team meetings effectively
- Manage the risks and benefits of distance and cultural diversity
Who is this course for?
Supervisors, managers and executives who manage the collaboration of teams in multiple locations. Delegates need to be an existing leader or member of a virtual team to get the most out of this course.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Two articles
- Personal budgeting template
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of completion