Duration: 2 hours
The job market in South Africa is unfortunately quite saturated with an oversupply of individuals searching for jobs, skills and qualifications. This results in a highly competitive market, as we find applicants that apply for a particular position have very similar profiles (experience, skills and qualifications). The aim of this course is to set you apart from the rest of the applicants and to give you that special and unique edge that the employer is looking for.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Compile a professional personal profile
- Market your personal profile effectively
- Effectively search on relevant recruitment portals for job opportunities
- Prepare and conduct research for an interview
- Conduct an interview successfully
Key topics to be covered
- How to compile your personal profile
- How to market your personal profile
- Recruitment portals and search engines
- Preparation for an interview
- Interview skills
Who is this course for?
This course is best suited for individuals (employed or unemployed) that are seeking to maximize their employment opportunities by ensuring they are fully equipped as they transition through the job market.
This course includes:
- 2-hour course
- Activities per section
- Full life-time access to all material