Facilitator: Mzoxolo Gulwa
Duration: 2 hours
Develop your ability to think strategically, analyse the competitive environment, and decide on positioning and value creation strategies for your business. In this course, we will help you explore the underlying theory and frameworks that provide the foundations of a successful business strategy and provide the tools you need to practically understand the strategy development process.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand steps that can help you develop a strategic mind-set.
- Use information effectively to support strategic thinking.
- Select the appropriate tools for setting strategic direction in uncertainty.
- Assemble your strategy into a coherent and compelling story to be used both internally and externally and;
- Improve the quality of your decisions by:
- Asking the right questions;
- Using the right tools;
- Collecting the right information and;
- Managing the bias in your decision making.
Key topics to be covered
- Developing a strategic mind-set
- The strategy development process
- Strategy statements: vision, mission, values, priorities, objectives, etc.
- Scanning the business environment (external and internal situational analysis)
- Key principles and success factors in strategy implementation
Who is this course for?
- Corporate employees who want to broaden their responsibilities.
- Managers and executives who have input into or direct responsibility for strategy creation and implementation within their organisations.
- Independent entrepreneurs who want to build a better business.
- Business consultants, analysts and strategy advisors.
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Two articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Attendance certificate