Duration: 1.5 hour
Customer service training is a vital part of any business and can ultimately be what either makes the business a success or marks it as a failure. Frustrated or unhappy consumers can have a negative impact on your business operations. The Excellence in Customer Service & Experience short course is designed for delegates to become more professional and effective in the way they handle both face to face and telephone service when dealing with internal and external customers. Delegates will understand the impact on them and their organisation of providing the best possible service learning to communicate with customer’s in a professional and effective manner.
- Identifying internal and external customers, where applicable.
- Explaining standards of customer service expected by the organisation.
- Explain the fundamentals of interacting with customers in person
- Describe how service over the telephone differs from in-person interactions
- Send professional, customer centric email correspondence
- Measure customer experience through the utilisation of various measurement methodologies
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for you if you are directly involved in customer service, sales, accounts, marketing or public relations.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hour on-demand video
- Two articles
- Personal budgeting template
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of completion