Non-accredited Short Course
Duration: 6 days (spread over 2 months)
The main objective of this intervention is to train entrepreneurs to become better equipped, knowledgeable and skilled in running their businesses or in starting up new business ventures. The training will be delivered by facilitators and business coaches with strong academic background as well as industry and business ownership experience.
The training is mainly targeted at entrepreneurs with a registered business that is already trading as well as individuals with a viable business idea and are showing commitment to get into business in the near future.
Key topics covered:
- Tips and good practice for growing your business
- Importance & Value of Coaching & Mentorship
- The environment of business
- Getting to know your customer
- Taking your business online
- Business Model & Value Proposition Design
- Sales & Business Development
- Pitch & presentation skills
- Getting your business funding ready
- Financial Acumen for Entrepreneurs
- Tax compliance and key SARS processes for small businesses