Duration: 1 hour
Master the fundamentals of conflict resolution, harness the power of positive conflict, and hone your intercultural communication skills. In this course you will learn to strengthen your personal and professional relationships by constructively addressing conflicts between individuals and within organizations. You will build skills specifically aimed at managing intercultural conflicts in today’s global society, and you will explore how competing interests and goals, power imbalances, and other factors influence the nature of conflict and management strategies.
- Understand the main sources of conflict
- Have more insight into your own interactive style and its effect
- Use active listening skills when dealing with conflict
- Choose appropriate communication tactics when dealing with conflict
- Create a usable plan for managing conflict
Who is this course for?
With a focus on enhancing core soft skills, this course is ideal for anyone who is regularly faced with conflict and disagreements in the workplace. It’s especially suited to managers and other professionals seeking to advance their careers or improve their current role performance by boosting their persuasive impact and honing their ability to manage disputes.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Two articles
- Personal budgeting template
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of completion