Duration: 2.5 hours
Our Change Management course is designed to help organisations and their people manage the impact of change and provide techniques to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives. We explore how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organisations and change leaders, equipping individuals with the knowledge, theories and techniques to:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create a case for change and identify a strategy to communicate it effectively within your organisation
- Build a common language and framework for the people side of change
- Align key leaders on the vision & their role as sponsors
- Maximize stakeholder engagement to reach business goals
- Assess the organizational culture and its impact on change
- Prepare the organization through communication, training & knowledge transfer
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organizational change, transition or transformation.
- Team members involved in organizational change, transition or transformation projects.
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 editable templates
- Full lifetime access